Join Our Team
Director, Tubac School of Fine Art
Posted Aug. 25, 2022
Full Time Salaried
The TSFA Director is responsible for the leadership and management of the Tubac School of Fine Art, the education division of Tubac Center of the Arts.
- Responsible for all programming and planning of art workshops and classes
- Manage the TSFA website, create graphic design, digital advertising and social media
- Responsible for marketing and public relations
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of operational tasks involved in hosting workshops and classes
- Oversees part time staff and volunteers
- Work with TCA staff to write and submit grant proposals, spearhead potential partnerships/collaboration and research possible grant opportunities
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in Art Education or Business with experience with arts and nonprofit management. The Director is highly proficient with the numerous computer software programs as well as the Google platform and Microsoft programs, comfortable working on a MAC computer, is organized, flexible, a team player, takes initiative, is a motivated self-starter willing to learn.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a letter of interest to Leslie Miller, at Director@TubacSchoolOfFineArt.org. No phone calls please.